Get Started on the DogSmith Fast Track!
Here at the DogSmith we are sitting on tens of thousands of dollars of business and marketing tools and resources that we want to share with competent, ethical and highly motivated pet professionals. The investment to join The DogSmith is less than it would cost you to go it alone, and the ongoing small monthly fee to cover the cost of all these resources will make you smile rather than grimace!
Part ONE – Determine Your Suitability
- Start by watching our DogSmith video to understand what we do, what we have to offer, and how we can help you. Click here to visit the page on our website where you can find them.
- Determine whether you meet the criteria to join as a DogSmith licensee , if you do not have enough experience we may require you to participate in a Skill Gap Assessment which may result in you needing to participate in one of the DogNostics Dog Training or Behavior Programs
- Are you a professional credentialed Dog Trainer, Behavior Consultant or Pet Care Professional?
- Do you agree with The DogSmith Guiding Principles?
- Do you love helping people and pets?
- Are you ethical, honest and prepared to work hard to achieve success?
Each licensee has an enrollment fee that covers your transition to becoming a DogSmith as well as access to all DogSmith intellectual property, trademarks, services, systems and programs. Commencing 5 months after you join there is a small monthly fee that covers all the benefits and support services and systems you receive. This fee then increases by 5 % each year. Your monthly fees will be confirmed to you along with your initial set-up fee during our preliminary discussions.
PART TWO – Review your documentation and application process checklist
- Download a copy of our license Agreement and our DogSmith Recitals Rights & Responsibilities Agreement regarding the DogSmith Trademarks” legalese warning” Don’t be intimidated by the legalese language. This is a standard Trademark Agreement that defines rights of use. In short, we give you permission to use all our Trademarks, systems and standards.
DogSmith License Agreement
DogSmith Recitals Rights & Responsibilities Agreement
- Register now and complete the application form. We will contact you to set up a telephone or webcast consultation.
- Download the DogSmith License Agreement and Trademark Recitals from the PDF links above.
- Email us to confirm you would like to receive your “Acceptance Form”
- We will then send you a short “Acceptance Form” to sign and acknowledge that you are in receipt of the licensing agreement and recitals document. You can download these here too
- Once the form is signed we will then send you a PayPal invoice to cover your application fee
- A month after you join you will be asked to set up a PayPal subscription button for your agreed monthly fee
- As soon as we receive these documents and your payment we will then initiate your transition into The DogSmith family.