Being a Great Dog Trainer is Not Enough to Succeed in Your Own Dog Training & Pet Care Business.
History is full of great products and services that failed simply because the business wasn’t operated profitably. To Run Your Dog Training & Pet Care Business Successfully, You Need to Master Business Finances, Manage Employees & Learn How To Market and Deliver Your Dog Training & Pet Care Services to Attract and Retain Customers… The DogSmith will show you how!
When you join The DogSmith® Dog Training & Pet Care Franchise you become part of a dynamic team committed to building a successful brand together.
The DogSmith® Management Team Has a Proven Track Record of Pet Industry Business Management & People Development Combined With Dog Training Expertise.
A Unique Combination!
- Over 20 Years of Business Management & Customer Service Experience
- Over 20 Years of Human Resource Development, Coaching & Mentoring
- Over 12 Years of Dog Training & Dog Behavior Counseling Experience
- Over 15 Years of Marketing & Financial Management Experience
The DogSmith® Leadership Team Provides You With:
- One-on-One Pet Industry Business Coaching
- Business Management Support Calls
- Marketing Expertise & Accountability Calls
- Human Resource Management Support
- Business Finance Training & Support
Check us out for yourself – The DogSmith Dog Training & Pet Care Franchise Has Been Featured in many Publications
New York Times Newspaper September 2006 – Walton Sun Newspaper, Sept 2007 – Panama City News Herald Newspaper June 2007 – The Niceville Advertiser June 2007 – West Hawaii Today October 2002 – Coastal Style Magazine 2007 – 850 Business Magazine 2008 – New Barker Magazine Tampa FL 2010 – Washington Post December 2010