Service Scope and How We Clean –
Because your dog can be clever about where he “goes” and scooping poop is not an exact science we use a strict “search and scoop” grid pattern. This method ensures that the Pet Waste Specialist Technician will pass over every part of your yard at least twice to make sure nothing is missed. We will also apply a deodorizing spray that minimizes the pet waste damage to your lawn. Our pooper scoopers will always leave a card informing you that we have serviced your yard and if there is anything to report (broken gate, dog worms, digging under the fence etc.). When leaving a yard we always check and double check your gate to make sure it is securely fastened and Fido is safely contained.
We conform to the highest industry standards.
- We scoop up and remove all waste from your yard at each service visit.
- We disinfect our tools and shoes before entering your yard.
- We observe your pet’s demeanor and health.
- We ensure all gates are locked as we come and go from your yard.
- We confirm our service delivery by leaving you a “we were here” card.
- We notify you of any concerning observations we make about your pet’s waste.
- We remove all small trash, defined as smaller than a soda can.
- We are bonded and insured.
Additional Yard Services that may be offered by your local DogSmith
- Scoop Front Yard
If you require your front yard cleaned as an addition to your back yard there is a small per visit fee.
- Odor Mute
This all-natural product covers up to 500 square feet per application (one gallon) and should ideally be done at least once per week to eliminate the smell of dog urine from your yard
- All-Natural Flea, Tick, & Mosquito Barrier Spray
The price is for a one gallon application that covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Trifectant Disinfectant Spray
Broad Spectrum disinfectant. The Price is per gallon. One gallon thoroughly disinfects 300 sq. ft. Recommended for homes that have experienced Parvo, Distemper or other contagious canine diseases.