Yes! You CAN Leave Home without Them!
The DogSmith has created the perfect Pet Care Program that allows you the flexibility to care for your pet and reclaim your freedom. With The DogSmith’s pet care program you’re never torn between the demands of your job, social life or family, and the needs of your pets.
Our pet care program is specifically designed to give you the peace of mind that comes from having the best of all worlds. If you are leaving town for a few days or just a few hours your DogSmith can help you. If you have extended hours at work or miss the chance to get home at lunchtime, then we have just the service for you.
The DogSmith Pet Care Programs – Services for Every Occasion!
- DogSmith Home Alone. A DogSmith Pet Care Technician visits your pet in your home while you are away
- DogSmith Sleep Over. A DogSmith Pet Care Technician stays in your home with your pets
- DogSmith Dog Day Care. Let your dog play while you are away for the day or too busy at home with renovations and contractors
- DogSmith Lunch Break or Dinner Break. A short visit to give your pets some much needed leg stretching. The midday visit is between 10:15 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. and the dinner visit is between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Dog Romp. A dog walking session while you are at work or away from home
- Walk & Train. A 30 minute walk and train session from your home
- Pet Shuttle. The DogSmith will pick up, deliver and return the pet (or pets) to the vet or groomer during any service visit or as a standalone service. If the delivery destination is beyond 5 miles or takes longer than 30 minutes, additional fees apply
How It Works
- Schedule your free home visit consultation with your DogSmith. At this time we can complete all the necessary paperwork. It gives us a chance to meet you, your pets and become familiar with your home.
- Schedule your dates in our pet care software. Yes, you have full control and can add and edit appointments whenever you like. We can also do this for you if you prefer to email or call us.
- Your DogSmith will collect your keys, store them safely and use them when they are scheduled to visit your home.
- Leave for holiday/trip – Have a relaxed and happy trip knowing your pets are in good hands
- Your service visits. At each visit your DogSmith leaves notes about your home, your pet and their health and wellness. These notes can also be added to our software so you can track them from anywhere in the world. Your DogSmith will also text, email or call you with an update. Whichever you prefer.
- Return home to find your home and your pets (and yourself) stress-free!
- A PAL tag for each of your pets (first service only)
- A toilet break for dogs in your fenced backyard or on a leash around your home if you do not have a safe fenced in area
- Litter box clean out for cats
- Water bowls refreshed
- Meals prepared and served if applicable
- Medications administered
- Individual attention, cuddles and play
- A security check of your home. We bring in your mail, rotate lights and water a few plants in one location
We also have a selection of add-on services to make each visit even more FUN for your pets. Talk to your local DogSmith to learn more about our services. All DogSmith pet care providers are bonded and insured, certified Pet Care Technicians and certified Pet First Aid Responders.
Your DogSmith VIP Services
- DogSmith Extended Play Time. When a client requests the standard visit be extended during a DogSmith Lunch Break or a DogSmith Visit
- Administer Medications. To orally or topically administer medications to a cat or dog. Price is per visit and per number of medications administered
- Pet Waste Clean Up. To scoop and clean up poop and small trash from the client’s yard while the local DogSmith is at the pet’s home
- Never Worry Key Program. Your house key is kept on file under lock and key in our office, to allow us to access your home to care for your pets should you be delayed in coming home from work. There is a charge for delivering or picking up clients’ keys from their home
- Schedule a dog walk, a training session, a fun fetch session, or just one on one snuggle time.
To schedule any service please Click here. We will then contact you to schedule your service.