Dogs & Storks® This program is perfect for expecting families with dogs as they prepare for life with baby. We offer positive, practical, and fun solutions that will help you include your dog once baby arrives. We want to help ease families into the transition from pet parents to baby parents with pets.
What We Offer
- Tips to begin preparing with your family dog for life with baby
- Must-know information for expecting parents with dogs
- Practical solutions, you can have fun while your dog learns!
- Education on dog body language that will enhance your bond and success
- Thorough preparation, because proactive preparation is the best plan
- Ongoing support through your baby’s first years
The Dogs & Storks® program was created by Jennifer Shryock B.A. CDBC
Dogs & Toddlers™ is the ideal program for families with dogs and babies who are soon to be crawling or walking. Often the first 3 months have gone smoothly and many families are caught off guard when their dog begins to show discomfort with the new developmental changes of their mobile baby. This program offers insight and proactive options for some of the common challenges families with dogs experience as baby becomes mobile.
What We Offer
- Answers to your questions about dog and toddler dynamics
- Must-know information for parents who have babies soon to be crawling or walking
- Advice about common trouble spots between toddlers and dogs in a home
- Practical solutions, from activities to include your dog to daily routines and management
- Insight into how your changing family dynamics may affect your dog
Dogs & Toddlers™program was created by Jennifer Shryock B.A. CDBC