Benefit from customised professional advice from Your local DogSmith!
We specialise in dog training and behaviour consultations via phone, skype or email.
Now pet dog guardians/owners all over the world can schedule a telephone or Skype consultation to get live, personalised, force-free dog training advice. No matter where you live, you now have direct access to one of the world’s premier dog training professionals. The DogSmith of Estepona can assist you with issues such as how and what you should teach a new puppy; shelter dog rehabilitations; general “how to teach” enquiries; behavioural issues and/or any other dog related questions you may have.
While nothing can replace the value of an in-person session, these phone or video conference consultations can be invaluable, helping you towards the road to success and long-lasting solutions by teaching you how to use science based, rewards based, force-free, positive dog training methods. Our telephone or video conference consultations are an indispensable resource for people, who for one reason or another, do not wish or are not able to attend a class in person.
- Complete a private training form.
- Then please send your €75.00 consultation fee.
- After the successful submission of your payment and the training history form we will schedule your appointment.
- We will ask you whether you would like to conduct your consultation via phone or Skype. You will also be prompted to share information about your dog(s), the environment and the issues or questions you’d like addressed.
- You will be asked to submit a link to an online video which provides further insight into the behaviour issue.
After your booking is complete (we have received both payment and contact details) you will be contacted within 48 hours for us to schedule your consultation. At the mutually-agreed date and time, we will contact you by your preferred method (phone or Skype) and conduct a customised consultation with you and your household members for up to one hour.
We will send you a follow-up report after the consultation, outlining what was discussed and setting out your strategy for success. We will also do our best to put you in contact with a nearby DogSmith or other force-free professional who is a member of The Pet Professional Guild -To be in anyway affiliated with the Pet Professional Guild all members must adhere to a strict code of conduct. Pet Professional Guild Members Understand Force-Free to mean: No shock, No pain, No choke, No fear, No physical force, No compulsion based methods are employed to train or care for a pet.