Complete Your Documentation
PART TWO – Complete all your documentation. Now you have selected which license you would like to apply for please read the following
- Download a copy of our license Trademark agreement “legalese warning” Don’t be intimidated by the legalese language. This is a standard Trademark Agreement that defines rights of use. In short we give you permission to use all of our Trademarks, systems and standards .
- This is a copy of the generic licence agreement Click here. (You will receive a form to complete to confirm you have read this and confirming your fee structure when you are accepted into the DogSmith system).
- This is a copy of the DogSmith recitals, rights and responsibilities regarding the Trademarks Click here (You will receive a form to complete to confirm you have read this and confirming your fee structure when you are accepted into the DogSmith system).
- Once you have read these documents then you can complete the license application form. (if you need answers to any questions regarding the agreement we are available to answer your questions)
- We will then do our due diligence and make a decision. We are looking for ethical, professional individuals who have a passion for helping people and their pets. Be sure to check out The DogSmith Guiding Principles too
- When you receive the email confirmation that you have been accepted as a DogSmith Partner you will sign your license agreement.
- When we receive your signed agreement and licensing fee we then begin your transition.
PART THREE – Let’s Get Going. Your DogSmith Launch
The very next things we do are:
- Determine your protected DogSmith territory and attach this to your agreement.
- Issue you a DogSmith email address and access to the DogSmith Knowledge Base and all the support tools.
You will now go through our transitional process. This ensures we gather all of the correct information to get you set up on the website with your prices and for you to learn about the DogSmith products and how they are delivered. Over the next 6 weeks we will work on the following together
- Your DogSmith website access and access to DogNostics Career College programs
- Developing Your DogSmith website pages
- Your DogSmith license services pricing
- Your DogSmith product knowledge
- Your marketing plan
- Your launch
PART FOUR – Ongoing Support
- You will then join our monthly DogSmith operational calls for ongoing support