The Dirty Secret Nobody In The Pet Industry Will Tell You!
Read what DogSmiths say about our system.
Being a great dog trainer is not enough, many of the professional dog trainers we have known still relay on a second or primary job to make ends meet. Not at The DogSmith. We know that history is full of great products and services that failed simply because the business wasn’t operated profitably. To run your dog training & pet care business successfully, you need to understand business finance, marketing, product management, yield management and customer service. The DogSmith can show you how!
When you join The DogSmith® Dog Training & Pet Care company you become part of a dynamic team committed to building a successful brand together.
The DogSmith® Leadership Team Provides You With:
- One-on-One Pet Industry Business Coaching
- Business Management Support Calls
- Marketing Expertise & Accountability Calls
- Human Resource Management Support
- Business Finance Training & Support
- Business and Personal Mentoring and Coaching
The DogSmith® Management Team Has a Proven Track Record of Pet Industry Business Management & People Development Combined With Dog Training Expertise.
A Unique Combination!
- Over 25 Years of Business Management & Customer Service Experience
- Over 24 Years of Human Resource Development, Coaching & Mentoring
- Over 30 Years of Dog Training & Dog Behavior Counseling Experience
- Over 20 Years of Marketing & Financial Management Experience
- Over 10 Years of Pet Health and Medical Experience
- Over 15 Years of Dog Sport & Dog Activities Experience
Check us out for yourself – The DogSmith Dog Training & Pet Care company Has Been Featured in many Publications
New York Times Newspaper September 2006 – Walton Sun Newspaper, Sept 2007 – Panama City News Herald Newspaper June 2007 – The Niceville Advertiser June 2007 – West Hawaii Today October 2002 – Coastal Style Magazine 2007 – 850 Business Magazine 2008 – New Barker Magazine Tampa FL 2010 – Washington Post December 2010